Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Confession!!!

Okay, I gotta admit here, I think I'm getting more of like an otaku (a person who admires Japanese stuff and culture). I don't know since when I become an otaku, but for sure, I'm currently half-an-otaku. The other might not gonna see me or recognize me as an otaku, but I don't care bout that, as long as I'm happy to be half-otaku or I recognize myself as one, I'm okay with it. I'm content with it.
My other friends are already an otaku. Rndm, Zenalucard, and the rest of them are already an official otaku, with just me being half. I think,as this blog grows older,this blog would become more of a blog written by an half-otaku guy.
Well, I don't know what else to say again,but I think I'll be updating this blog with more often than my other blog...
see you soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment