Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday, 7 March

Nothing much to crap on today...and not so much happening in life today. Not nothing, except to curse the wi-fi line at home. Some times,the line disappear. Suddenly "No Internet Access". I hated this so much especially when I'm in the middle of downloading episode series...Curse it I need to re-download again that one episode which was affected. Just be patient with it...There's nothing i can do with it...haiz...

This is part of the lyrics i'm writing but yet to arrange it
I hated you when I was a kid,
hating you for not allowing me to do certain things
But at times I do love you too as a kid,
For giving me things I want
Now that I've grown up,
Now that I'm more matured,
I begin to understand everything,
everything you're doing for me
Every love you're trying to shower me with

No comments:

Post a Comment