Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Review on D3

Well,if you are one of those who watch Digimon Adventure 02, you'll know what a D3 is. In case you don't know what a D3 is, D3 is a Digivice,in which back to my kids days,we call it DigiKing. Like normal D3,it has many functions. I rather keep a D3 pet rather than real pet. Easier to look after. But maybe as i grow older,I'll be keeping a real pet (my parents won't allow me to have one though).
D3 stands for 3 words in the series: Digital, Detect, Discover. Hence it's called D3.
That is my D3.I've checked,real Japanese D3has a black antenna, while my antenna is transparent...who cares?lol...Basically now it's hard to get one of this. I just saw one the other day at Hock Lee Centre at the front entrance. Specifically near the escalator. Cost RM25. Don't get me wrong,this D3 is my old pal with me for few years.
Not bad though,just the annoying part is calling me at 4am just because it defacates...>.<
I'm now considering to get a D-Terminal.
The idea for me now is, If I get a D-Terminal, I'll be delaying my wish to get a Nintendo Ds-Lite or a PSP.
Nintendo Ds-Lite
Sony Psp


Guess I'll have to give up getting D-Terminal. (I don't have any gaming stuff with me!!! I don't have a Play Station nor a GameBoy.My wishlist this year is a Nintendo Ds and a PSP)
I wonder who still keep their D3 till now. If you have it,wanna battle? XDD

No comments:

Post a Comment